Development of E Rapport on Child Growth and Development in the Early Childhood Education (PAUD)
Every child has the right to monitor growth and development without exception, carried out at the family level; early detection of irregularities is carried out by trained health workers and early childhood/kindergarten educators. This activity has not yet reached the targeted figure, which is only 59.28% in 2020. Optimization of child growth and development can be developed through Paysandú integrated preschool. Based on this description, the authors consider it necessary to synergize the implementation of the SDIDTK program in the PAUD education program by making growth and development reports.
The purpose of developing e-report cards is to increase efficiency and effectiveness and assist teachers, homeroom teachers, cadres, and health workers in managing the SDIDTK program so that valid, practical, and effective digital-based e-report applications can be obtained.
Method: The research design refers to the development of the 4D model, including defining, designing, developing, and disseminating. The stages carried out include steps 1, 2, and 3, while step 4 is carried out in the following year.
Result: The developed E-report card application is named SIDDIKA (Child health data and information application). The results of the material expert validation scored 73.5% (feasible). Media expert validation results scored 81.5% (very feasible). The test results on the child health data and information application design (SIDDIKA), which was carried out on users in the field, scored 84.1% (very feasible).
Conclusion: The developed E-report card application is suitable for use in the field to assist technically in the implementation of SDIDTK at the PAUD unit level and to help increase the coverage of children receiving growth and development monitoring
- Ministry of Women's Empowerment and Child Protection, 2017. Deputy for Child Growth and Development, LAKIP 2017.
- Ministry of Health Republic of Indonesia, 2016. Guidelines for Implementing Stimulation of Detection and Intervention of Child Development in Basic Health Services. Jakarta.
- Handayani A, Munawwar M, Chanda A et al, 2011. Improving the Quality of Early Childhood Education Posts Through the Development of Integrative Holistic Programs. Paudia Research Journal, Vol 1, No 1
- Ummah F, Turlina L, Kusbiantoro T, 2016. IbM Optimizing the Role of PAUD Teachers to Improve the Quality of Growth and Development of Pre-School Children. Scientific Gathering on Research Results and Community Service, AIPKEMA National Working Meeting, Lamongan
- Yunola, Bachtiar, Basyir, 2019. Relationship between PAUD Integrated Posyandu Visits and Nutritional Status and Language Ability in Toddlers Aged 4-5 Years in the Working Area of PAUH Health Center in Padang City in 2019 , Andalas Health Journal.
- Diana FM, Symon D, Yurizal, 2011. Differences in Child Development in Posyandu Integrated PAUD with Posyandu Not Integrated PAUD. Journal of Public Health, September 2011-March 2011, Vol. 6, No.l
- Al Rasid H, 2015. Parents' Satisfaction with Educational Services for PAUD Education Institutions in IT Al Khairaat Kindergarten, Umbulharjo District, Yogyakarta City, FIP UNY.
- Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia, 2020. Performance Achievements of the Directorate of Family Health in 2020-2024. Directorate of Family Health
- Thiagarajan, S., Semmel, DS, & Semmel, MI (1974). Instructional development for training teachers of exceptional children. Bloomington Indiana: Indiana University
- Arikunto, Suharsimi, & Safruddin AJ, Cepi. 2009. Educational Program Evaluation. Jakarta: Earth Script.
- Regulation of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Indonesia No. 66 of 2014 concerning Monitoring, Growth, Development and Disorders of Child Development
- Regulation of the Minister of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia No. 146 of 2014 concerning early childhood education curriculum
- Hendrawan MA, Hernawan AD, Saleh I. Factors factors that affect the growth and development of children (4-6 years old) in 6 PAUD Kuala Village 2 Sungai Durian Health Center Work Area
- Directorate General of Disease Prevention and Control of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia, Directorate General of Early Childhood Education, Basic Education and Secondary Education
- Ministry of Education and Culture Republic of Indonesia 2021, Guidelines for Tuberculosis Care Schools
Article StatisticAbstract view : 35 times
PDF (Bahasa Indonesia) views : 17 times
How To Cite This :
- There are currently no refbacks.
Copyright (c) 2023 Wawan Rismawan
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.